Nyeri County Job Vacancy 218 for Principal Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018
Reporting to the Chief Officer, Department of Health Services:
Principal Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Providing advisory services to the Department of Health and other stakeholders on all financial matters;
- Participating and providing advice in the Tender Committee, Projects Committee, Departmental Executive Committee, Departmental development committee etc.;
- Interpretation and implementation of financial regulations and procedures, circulars, letters and instructions;
- Ensuring expenditures are within the voted allocations;
- Developing supplementary financial regulations and procedures to enhance internal controls;
- Preparation of management financial reports;
- Maintenance of up to date and accurate books of accounts;
- Safeguarding County Government assets and records in the Department;
- Supervision, training, development and deployment of accounts staff in the Department;
- Assisting in day to day running of the finance docket;
- Preparation of revenue and expenditure returns in the Department;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief Officer.
Requirements for the Principal Accountant Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Business Administration/Management (Accounting or Finance optiofrom a university recognized in Kenya;
- Be a Certified Public Accountant CPA (K);
- Registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAand Registration of Accountants Board (RAB);
- Have demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Have relevant experience for a period not less than three (3) years
How to Apply
Salary and benefits: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission. Terms: Contract NOTE Applicants MUST attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
- National Identity Card
- Certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
- A certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Clearance certificates from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
Written applications, together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:The Secretary Nyeri County Public Service Board, P.O Box 90–10100 NYERI The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 28th August 2018. The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons from any part of the country are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: