Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018
Reporting to the Chief Accountant
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Preparation of timely and accurate management reports that fall under his/her section(s);
- Planning, directing, coordinating and supervising areas of control;
- Training and development of staff under him/her;
- Setting targets for the unit/section(s);
- Occasionally be required to undertake ad hoc assignments relating to accounting services;
- Certifying and verifying returns, documents, vouchers, etc.;
- Monitoring collection of revenue including inspection;
- Be responsible for County Government assets and records;
- Custody of Accountable Documents under his/her section(s);
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief Accountant.
Requirements for the Senior Accountant Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Business Administration/Management (Accounting or Finance option), from a university recognized in Kenya
- Have passed Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination
- Have relevant experience for a period not less than two (2) years
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Salary and benefits: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission. Terms: Contract NOTE Applicants MUST attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
- National Identity Card
- Certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
- A certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Clearance certificates from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
Written applications, together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:The Secretary Nyeri County Public Service Board, P.O Box 90–10100 NYERI The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 28th August 2018. The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons from any part of the country are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE: