Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018 for Plaster Technician (3 Posts) Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre.
Plaster Technician Job Responsibilities
Under the guidance of a more senior officer the officer will be responsible forthe following:
- Application and removal of plaster and traction;
- Recording of procedure carried out on patients;
- Counselling patients; ordering plaster and other supplies;
- Assisting in planning and organizing orthopedic care; and
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements for the Plaster Technician Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be in possession of a Kenya Certification of Secondary Education with at least mean grade D+ or its equivalent qualification; and
- Have successfully completed at least two (2) years pre-service training at the Kenya Medical Training College or any other recognized Training Institution and have been awarded the Plaster Technician’s Certificate.
How to Apply
Salary and benefits: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission. Terms: Contract NOTE Applicants MUST attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
- National Identity Card
- Certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
- A certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Clearance certificates from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
Written applications, together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:The Secretary Nyeri County Public Service Board, P.O Box 90–10100 NYERI The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 28th August 2018. The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons from any part of the country are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More