Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018 for Chief Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nyeri County Job Vacancy 2018
Reporting to the Principal Accountant, the Officer will be deployed to head one or more units of the Department.
Chief Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Planning, directing, coordinating, supervising areas of control, training and development of staff under him/her,
- Setting targets for the unit and may occasionally be required to undertake ad hoc assignments relating to accounting services.
- Ensure safe custody of Government assets and records under him/her
- Preparation of management of reports that fall under his/her unit.
- Providing guidance to officers under him/her to achieve the desired results.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Principal Accountant
Requirements for the Chief Accountant Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration/Management (Accounting or Finance option);
- Have passed Part II or III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPExamination
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Have relevant experience for a period not less than three (3) years
How to Apply
Salary and benefits: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission. Terms: Contract NOTE Applicants MUST attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
- National Identity Card
- Certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
- A certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Clearance certificates from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
Written applications, together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:The Secretary Nyeri County Public Service Board, P.O Box 90–10100 NYERI The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 28th August 2018. The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons from any part of the country are encouraged to apply.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More