Nyanza Reproductive Health Society Job Vacancy 2018 for Research Assistants, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nyanza Reproductive Health Society Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Nyanza Reproductive Health Society Job Vacancy 2018
The Nyanza Reproductive Health Society (NRHS) is a non-profit organization with its headquarters in Kisumu dedicated to improving reproductive health of men and women in Kenya.
NRHS has several research projects focusing on HIV/STI prevention; it runs support groups for PLWHA and Special Populations, and is working with the Ministry of Health to scale up male circumcision for HIV prevention in various parts of Nyanza Province.
NRHS is seeking to hire Research Assistants for a study of adolescents.
This study will be conducted in Kisumu and Siaya Counties to examine counseling of adolescents for male circumcision services.
Job Location: Kisumu and Siaya Counties
Duties for the Research Assistants Job
- Adhere to study Protocol
- Screen, recruit, consent and interview research participants
- Trace research participants for follow-up interviews
- Data entry
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Study Coordinator
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Dholuo, and Kiswahili
- Ability to discuss openly sexual behavior and HIV risk with adolescent males
- Familiarity with using computers and basic software packages
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Licensed motorbike rider is a plus
- At least diploma-level qualification in a health related field, social science or social work
- Experience in conducting interviews and/or counseling youth
- Previous research experience
- Familiarity with Siaya and Kisumu Counties.
Research Assistants Job Qualifications
- A cover letter detailing current work, prior experience and qualifications in the areas described above, telephone and e-mail contact
- Submit a current CV & cover letter as one document
- Names, telephone and e-mail contacts of at least 3 professional referees
How to Apply
Applications are to be submitted electronically to email@example.com with “Research Assistant Adolescent Study” on the subject line on or before 19th October, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: