Nyandarua County Job Vacancy 2018 for Registered Clinical Officer III
J/G ‘H’ (4 Posts)
Table of Contents
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution,
- Certificate of Registration by Clinical Officers Council ,
- Valid practice license from Clinical Officers’ Council, and
- Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution.
- Will offer curative services in health facilities,
- Responds to emergences,
- Work in shifts,
- Counsel clients on health issues, and
- Answerable and accountable to Sub County head of Health Services or Medical Superintendent.
How to Apply
General Conditions For All Applicants:
- Must be a Kenya citizen,
- Fulfills expectations of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity,
Apply for the job and attach photocopies of the following documents in support of your application. Note that ALL these are mandatory requirements:
- National Identity Card,
- Academic Certificates (from Primary to the highest level attained), Professional Certificates, and Curriculum Vitae that includes three referees,
- Clearance Certificate from the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission,
- Certificate of Good Conduct (Kenya Police Criminal Investigation Department),
- Tax Clearance Certificate from KRA,
- Credit Reference Bureau Certificate,
- Clearance Certificate from HELB, and
- Certificate of Registration with the respective body and Practicing/Driving License,
- Any other relevant supporting document and testimonials.
Terms and conditions of employment will be communicated upon appointment. If qualified, post or hand-deliver your application to reach the undersigned on or before 29th March, 2018, at or earlier than 5pm. Email applications shall not be accepted. The Secretary, Nyandarua County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 701-20303, OL’KALOU. Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: