NRC Job Vacancy 2019 for HR & Admin Assistant NGO, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for NRC Job Vacancy 2019Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Norwegian Refugee Council Job Vacancy 2019
The purpose of this position is to support and assist the Human Resources and Administration Officer in day-to-day management of human resource and administration related issue at Kakuma Area office.
- Assist in the implementation of the organization policies and procedures
- Provide support in recruitment processes, including advertisements, filing applications, inviting candidates, organizing interview venues etc.
- Update staff records and files, including contracts, leave, medical, timesheets appraisals, etc.
- Generate monthly records and reports such as staff lists, leave and other HR statistics
- Process and follow up claims for medical cover and insurance
- Prepare the regular Incentive Staff payroll data for review
- Ensure Installation, Repair and maintain electrical appliances in the NRC compounds.
- Draw Performance Management schedules, the coordination and follow up to ensure that staff ‘s performance is reviewed during the schedules
- Conduct Regularly, the staff performance review under your line management (conducts work/Development Plan meeting, mid-term review, End-term review and provide regular feedback).
- Conduct on job trainings for the subordinate Staff.
- Prepare monthly estimates of food projection to guide the welfare committee in the monthly procurement of food stuff.
- Requisition, receive, record, distribute and maintain adequate inventory of office and accommodation, catering supplies and consumable.
- Prepare monthly airtime log sheets and requisitions for the office airtime and distribute accordingly
- Ensure order and cleanliness of the offices, compound, accommodation facilities and catering unit.
- Arrange for staff and visitors visas, flight bookings, transport and accommodations
- Arrange for conferences and workshops as may be required by programs.
- Provide secretarial support such as takings minutes, drafting letters, etc.
- Maintain an appropriate filing, retrieval and archiving system for the Office Administration section
- Ensure utility bills e.g. telephone bills, electricity and water bills are paid on time in collaboration with the HR Officer
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management with at least two years’ experience in the same profession. NGO experience & knowledge is an added advantage
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge of English both oral and written
- Computer skills in MS Office Word, Excel, and Internet.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of labour laws
- MUST be a member of IHRM
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: