Nova Pioneer Recruitment 2018 for Biology Teacher, Application Details – Zambia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nova Pioneer Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Nova Pioneer Recruitment 2018
Nova Pioneer is looking for a superstar Biology Teacher who will play a critical role in delivering an exceptional 21st Century learning experience for our students. You will have a particular focus on helping your students investigate the fascinating and intricate systems that make life possible. You will do this through using rigorous real-world projects and online learning. This is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative network of schools that is developing generations of innovators and leaders who shape the African Century.
About Nova Pioneer
Imagine a world in which every young person across Africa attends a school that truly sets them up for success in the 21st century. A school that cares about individual students and allows them to explore the world around them. A school that focuses more on developing skills than on memorizing content. At Nova Pioneer, we have done more than just imagine this future, we are bringing it to life. Nova Pioneer is a pan-African, independent network of schools offering high quality, accessible education from pre-primary through secondary school. Nova Pioneer uses a unique, enquiry-based learning approach that encourages students to ask “why” instead of telling them the “what”. It allows them to form their own thinking through exploration, investigation and collaboration. Learn more about our learning approach here. Nova Pioneer currently has 6 schools in South Africa and Kenya with a vision to launch 100 schools and reach tens of thousands of students across the African continent in the next decade. To learn more visit www.novapioneer.com
Key responsibilities for the Biology Teacher Job
- Teaching Biology
- Maintain positive, constructive and professional relationships with students, their families, and colleagues.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, is developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students, and maintain an organized and focused learning environment.
- Infuse joy and passion for learning in lessons and so that students are excited about and invested in their academic excellence.
- Provide necessary accommodations and modifications for the growth and success of all students.
- Be accountable for students’ mastery of academic standards.
- Integrate interactive technology into lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
- Set and communicate rigorous and ambitious goals for all students and provide student feedback so they internalize them.
- Provide consistent rewards and/or consequences for student behavior.
Biology Teacher Job Qualifications
- TSC certificate and relevant in Biology
- 2+ years experience.
- You are a great communicator. You are able to provide a clear and effective written and verbal communication to the leadership team.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: