Nova Pioneer Job Vacancy for Customer Success, Application Details
Nova Pioneer aims to have the highest standards for customer experience, and as the CSC you play a critical role in that.
Acting as a critical point of contact for prospective Nova Pioneer families, the Customer Success Coordinator connects with leads to transform their interest into an application, coordinating support to maximize the likelihood of conversion.
The CSC guarantees that the highest standards of customer care are met, ensuring tight turnaround times for all calls and emails, providing regular updates to the team on our performance.
As part of the Marketing team, the CSC shares our common goals of building the brand by delivering unparalleled customer service by answering questions, sharing materials, following up with phone calls, and satisfying requests and queries of interested future Novaneers.
Table of Contents
Customer Success Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Provides efficient customer service by promptly and courteously responding to all inbound inquiries via email and phone using our CRM platform
- Processes call/ email transactions accurately and within established time standards. Manages and utilizes time effectively to ensure the required service levels for call capture and service handle time as well as quality and customer satisfaction standards are met.
- Accelerates adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best ROI
- Collaborates with Marketing team to ensure that transitions are seamless and that any unmet customer needs that require a teammates support are being managed
- Creates and coordinates account documentation including reports, assessments and recommendations
- Efficiently utilizes on-line reference materials to provide accurate and timely information and counsel to customers.
- Develops and continuously builds product, procedural and technical systems knowledge.
Requirements for the Customer Success Coordinator Job
- You have strong relational skills and are passionate about engaging your customers
- You have a ‘customer first’ mentality, and are a natural problem-solver who enjoys connecting with people and treats each individual with empathy and respect
- You are obsessed with detail and meticulously check all work before delivering
- You are excited about working in a startup, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced team
Skills & Experience Required
- You display excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite is required, comfort using digital platforms including Salesforce and Zendesk is preferred
- Must be able to type a minimum of 25 WPM.
- Must demonstrate strong written skills, including flawless grammar and a friendly, on-brand writing style
- Direct Customer Service experience preferred.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)