Nova Pioneer Job Vacancy 2018 for Marketing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nova Pioneer Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nova Pioneer Job Vacancy 2018
Nova Pioneer is expanding from its network of high-quality, affordable schools to launch a world-class African Teacher College in partnership with the leading teaching training organization, Instill www.instill.education. We’ve got a big vision: developing tens of thousands of exceptional teachers who will reshape the education across the continent. To do this we are building a learning experience in line with the best, proven teacher training institutions in the world in which prospective teachers learn the nuanced craft of teaching in the classroom and not just theory.
We are searching for a rockstar Marketing Manager who will design and lead a large-scale campaign to attract bright, passionate young people to the college and to the teaching career. This role require a passionate individual who can think creatively, move quickly, work independently, and who are deeply passionate about our vision. This role will be pivotal in building and leading a team of exceptional individuals to form the founding core of the Nova Pioneer-Instill vision.
Nova Pioneer has quickly grown a leader in innovative education in the region. We are serving more than 4,000 students in ten schools across the two regions and we were named one of the top three fast growing enterprises across Africa by the African Leadership Network.
This is a rare entrepreneurial opportunity to shape education in the region and build a new institution from modest roots. You will take the reins of some of the most important functions in rapidly-growing organization, joining early enough to shape strategy and build creative solutions.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be working with Instill’s Leadership Team, Programme Manager and network of partners to build and execute our marketing strategy as we launch our first campus in Nairobi. Specifically, you will do the following:
- Content creation – designed to engage prospective teachers and excite them about enrolling into our education programmes
- Analytics – track the impact of campaigns across multiple platforms (e.g. email, CRM, social media)
- Brand building and lead generation – organise and execute open days and other events to increase engagement with teachers, students and education organisations
- Communications – independently driving high-quality written and verbal communications including copy-editing, proofreading and revising communications across a variety of channels
- Creating, managing and measuring all organic social media activities across platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, WeChat, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Reddit, Imgur)
- Sharing insights and regular reports of email, CRM and social media performance
- Supporting the development of a social and CRM media strategy whilst setting tactical goals to increase brand awareness, engagement and conversions
A bonus to have extensive knowledge of
- CRM platforms (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo)
- Google Analytics, Adobe Suite and Excel (e.g. pivot tables, creating charts, VLOOKUPS)
You are a passionate, creative and analytical marketing expert with an entrepreneurial mindset and hunger to learn. You have experience working in a fast paced work environment, and launching and managing campaigns across multiple platforms. You are not afraid to immerse yourself in completely new contexts and tackle complex problems. You are not afraid of failure, and are driven to improve through robust, data driven decision making and feedback. When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing or a business related discipline)
- 7+ years marketing and brand building experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and thorough project management
- You love engaging with people and your energy and enthusiasm allows you to build relationships easily
- Great communication skills: You are able to provide a clear and persuasive pitch to anyone
- Strong understanding of data/numbers and are comfortable analysing trends using an excel worksheet
- You are creative, precise and engaging in written communication, especially within the restrictions of social media platforms
- You strive for excellence in every detail of your work and inspire and challenge everyone around you to do the same. You take pleasure in excellence more than credit or status
- Knowledge and technical experience with leading social media platforms, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Adobe suite and/or video editing software is a plus
How to Apply
Send us a 1-2 page CV and cover letter to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and we will hire only when we find the right candidate. Thank you!
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: