Norwegian Refugee Council Job Vacancy 2018 for Regional ICT Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Norwegian Refugee Council Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Norwegian Refugee Council Job Vacancy 2018
- Compliance and adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Coordinate the dissemination and implementation of NRC’s global ICT strategy in the region, as well as contributing to its definition and review from a regional and field perspective.
- Provide oversight and compliance checks on the implementation of ICT strategy and policies throughout the country offices in the region.
- Coordinate ICT resources, skills and competence within the region and offer support and advice where and when needed.
- Collect and disseminate ICT-related knowledge and learning within the region and at a global level.
- Work with ICT staff in the region to enable them to provide ICT 1st line support as well as assist with planning, budgeting and procurement as per NRC standards.
- Provide training of ICT staff in region and (when relevant) support the recruitment and/or on-boarding of new ICT staff in region.
- Facilitate synergies and regional efficiencies on ICT procurement, systems and training.
- Participate in global ICT work streams/projects, to identify common global solutions, when relevant.
- Provide hands on support and gap-filling throughout region – travel involved – at the discretion of Regional Office and in line with need.
- Supporting Regional office with launch of digital initiatives
- Supports decision making within the management team by communicating complex technical ideas and problems clearly.Providing the region with relevant technological solutions that assists the office in working more efficiently at the same time saving on costs and time.
- Technology standards within the region are maintained to a high specification by standardizing ICT equipment, software and systems and developing SOPs that ensure adherence to them.
- The connectivity and infrastructure status in all offices is sufficient to support the NRC online resources.
- Accountable for ensuring the use of NRC resources effectively.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Private sector ICT experience
- Proven experience in implementing ICT projects
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the context in East Africa and Yemen
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Empowering and building trust
- Handling insecure environments
Contract Duration: Until 31st December 2019 with possibility of extension depending on the availability of funding
Salary & Benefits: NRC offers a competitive compensation package
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: