Norda Industries Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Accounts and Procurement Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Norda Industries Limited Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Norda Industries Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Norda is a fast growing FMCG company based in Nairobi, Kenya. We manufacture high quality snacks with our products available through the East Africa region. The company currently manufactures several popular snacks under successful brand names each with their own identity in the market. We manufacture all of our snack and confectionery products at our factory in Nairobi.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, Coordination and Control of the Accounting, Financial and procurement functions of the company i.e.
- Strategic financial planning to meet the requirements for business.
- Financial analysis of various business initiatives
- Tax Planning keeping abreast of the latest tax laws
- Timely filing of statutory returns
- Oversee timely and accurate of accounting books
- Preparation of Product Costing and Pricing information
- Conduct financial audits to monitor company performance
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and management accounts.
- Planning, Coordination and Control of the Procurement process including liaising
- Managing the logistical resources needed for procurement, imports and exports.
- Dealing with freight forwarders, clearing agents and insurance companies with suppliers.
- Ensuring that the company complies with all audits, accounting and reporting requirements as set by regulatory bodies.
- Filing of statistical and statutory reports connected with finance and accounts with government authorities and other agencies.
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A university graduate in Accounts or Finance
- Procurement background is an added advantage
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar position in Manufacturing
- International exposure preferred
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strategic Acumen, with excellent Planning & Organising/Work Management skills;
- Team Player and commercially focused;
- Ability to manage own time and workload while juggling conflicting priorities;
- Demonstrated evidence of coaching and influencing skills;
- Professional approach with a can do attitude;
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please send your application letter and current CV including 3 professional referees to [email protected] . Only successful candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE: