Non-Profit Organization Job Vacancy For ICT Assistant, Application Details
A nonprofit organization focusing on helping populations in Nairobi through education, community outreach and economic empowerment programmes in order to facilitate sustainable change is seeking to urgently fill the above position.Job Title: Assistant ICT
- Advertisements -
Reports to: ICT Administrator
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in consultation with ICT Administrator at the Community Learning Resource Center (LRC) on all work related issues.
- Assist students visiting the LRC with workstation access for Internet related resources
- Routine Cleanliness of the LRC including the supervision of reading books /materials in the Library
- Allocate time to every student/visitor per workstation
- Respond to students/visitors’ inquiries in the LRC
- Assist the students/library visitors with application related support
- Ensure that all the workstations/machines in the LRC are working in order.
- Assist in Company’s data & information backup and disaster recovery
- Carry out any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Must be proficient in the following areas:
- Knowledge of ICT policies, procedures, methods, ethics and professional standards
- Must have strong Desktop support and configuration skills- Windows 7,8,10 as well as windows server 2012 R2
- Experience in managing firewall
- Strong comprehension of ICT system and Technologies
- Good time management, well organized with ability to prioritize
- Good organization and planning skills
- Effective verbal, written, presentation, listening and communications skills.
- Willingness to keep abreast of new development in the field of Information and Communication Technology
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle a range of system related issues
- Mature with excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Relevant experience in working in a community Resource Centre.
- Must have a Diploma ICT from a reputable institution with at least Two (2) years post qualification work experience in ICT and preferably in a busy organization in an informal sector
How to Apply
Send your application clearly stating the position applying for in subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 December 2017.
Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: