Nokia Job Vacancy For Account Manager, Application Details
Acts as a main contact point for key customers. Understands customer’s strategic and business plans. Implements account strategy. Identifies products and/or solutions and develops a product offering to meet customer needs at an optimum profitability. Builds understanding of customers key business drivers and uses this knowledge for creating profitable business. Acts as an operational business manager, relationship manager, sales person and business developer in his/her defined business area.
Key Areas of Resposibilities:
- Achieve or exceed all business and related targets and objectives.
- Drive a business growth strategy
- Establish and manage budgets and business plans.
- Develop and implement Targeted Account Selling plans to achieve business targets with special emphasis on selling services based solutions.
- Implement effective disciplines and processes for strategic account management, planning and review and pipeline management and effective forecasting.
- Lead the development of bids and the associated tactics and strategies.
- Build and cultivate high-level relationships with customers as appropriate.
- Own and lead all commercial matters within territory
- Resolve key issues and escalations within territory
- Build extended team and motivate them to achieve beyond expectations and engender an environment of mutual respect and teamwork.
- Communicate effectively and frequently at all levels of the organization.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in business/commerce or related disciplines, and MBA qualifications are highly desirable. A technical qualification is essential.
- Excellent familiarity with the telecommunications carrier sector and a real interest in technology and its creative applications.
- Demonstrated, strong experience in negotiating deals, and managing teams, involving the full range of telecommunications carrier and related services, applications, middleware, devices and their management.
- A proven track record of selling to major customers at executive levels in complex, multi-partner deals with long sales cycles.
- Strong focus on developing new business (‘hunter’) in addition to business as usual sales (‘farmer’).
- Intellectual horsepower, and the ability to solve complex problems quickly and successfully.
- Clear expertise in building a business plan and executing effectively on the strategy.
- Excellent inter-personal communications skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines in an organisationally fluid working environment.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities and great people management skills.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: