Nokia Job Vacancy 2019 for CT Head Airtel Africa, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nokia Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nokia Job Vacancy 2019
Nokia is a global leader in the Technologies which connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
· To lead and manage the Customer Team (CT) Airtel for Africa, to deliver Nokia products and services to the customer Airtel, manage customer satisfaction as well as achievement of Nokia’s key performance indicators.
· As a senior sales professional, you will be responsible for the end to end and management of the CT including Sales, operations, stakeholder relationship management, internal processes including alignment with the CT team in India.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREA:
. Develop and sustain strong relationships with customer, including CxO level across the sub-region (beyond the CTO) to enable successful positioning and sales of Nokia products and services
· Be responsible for the business strategy as well as the coordination of Nokia contacts with the customer.
· Develop and articulate the overall sales strategy and lead account planning focused on key market segments and for the customer
· To maintain effective internal communications and networks with appropriate stakeholders and to galvanize support, maximize Nokia’s effectiveness and meet customer expectations
· Accountable for business execution, operations, post sales and managing the account including all internal processes (e.g. strategy, demand planning, project execution, sales and resource management
· Provides goals and strong leadership for the team of sales professionals working in the CT and ensures that they have the appropriate skills, training and knowledge to position and value sell Nokia’s products/services/solutions to our customer and that the CT works efficiently.
· Proactively provides CT cash collection and credit control
· Ensures compliance with Nokia risk management, SOX/policies, procedures and reporting for the account
· Controls OPEX, inventory and receivables of the CT
· The role requires senior sales leadership skills, solid experience in handling an account/customer of comparable size and complexity.
· Deep understanding of Nokia’s product & solution and overall telecommunications market, trends and related regulations
· Strong Leadership skills to be able to lead the Account, Delivery & Sales Development teams
· Strong negotiation, communication and good interpersonal skills
· Experience with a multi-country operator, handling headquarter and opcos
· Ideally previous experience in working with Bharti India or Airtel Africa
· Manage a large P&L and Multi BG Sales and delivery teams.
· Ability to have a good understanding of the customer’s business/competitive situation/strategy and an understanding of the drivers of customer profitability to drive Nokia business targets for the CT
· Ability to build strong relationships with influential stakeholders in the market
· Develop/execute strategies addressing all stakeholders
· Influence buying decisions at the customer centrally on market-wide deals
· Ability to provide leadership and guidance during critical deal-making process and collaboration with BGs
· Financial and risk management skills to support forecasting and the qualification of opportunities
· Experience with contract management, financial terms and conditions
· Good understanding of project management.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: