NITA Job Vacancy For Industrial Training Officer (3 Posts), Application Details
National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) is a State Corporation established under the Industrial Training (Amendment) Act of 2011. The mandate of the Authority is to promote the highest standards in the quality and efficiency of industrial training in Kenya and ensure an adequate supply of properly trained manpower at all levels in the industry.
The Authority wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity to fill various positions at its Headquarters based in Nairobi and other centers to ensure delivery of its mandate.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Industrial Training Officer Job
- Establishing capacity for employers to train the apprentice/indentured learner
- Developing of training plans
- Implementing of the training plans
- Preparing of assessment tools and materials
- Setting and marking of examinations, guiding and assessing trainees in their course work;
- Ensuring maintenance of proper records of apprentice/indentured learners attacheesand interns
- Supervising apprentice/indentured learners both In-Centre and In-Plant training (in industry)
- Carrying out inspections if gazetted as inspectors
- Sensitizing employers on NITA functions
- Preparing and organizing of training materials;
- Preparing work plans and budgets;
- Maintaining training equipment in desired conditions;
- Researching and advising Industry on training matters.
Industrial Training Officer Job Qualifications
- Be a holder of Diploma in mechanical, electrical/electronics, computer science, information communication technology, automotive, building and construction, refrigeration and air conditioning, P.V. solar installation, textile, fashion & design from a recognized institution;
- Be in possession of a relevant competence certificate;
- Be in possession of instructor’s training course of not less than 4 weeks from a recognized institution;
- Have experience of not less than two (2) years in the industry;
How to Apply
Interested persons are required to download and duly fill the JOB APPLICATION FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR & ADM/HRP/01 from the NITA website. In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates,testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport with envelopes clearly marked the position being applied for and addressed to: DIRECTOR GENERAL NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORIT P.O. Box 74494- 00200 NAIROBI. Applications must also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach by Friday 19th January 2018 at 5.00p.m.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: