NITA Job Vacancy For Corporate Communication Officer, Application Details
(Grade 8) -HRA/CC/12/2017
National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) is a State Corporation established under the Industrial Training (Amendment) Act of 2011. The mandate of the Authority is to promote the highest standards in the quality and efficiency of industrial training in Kenya and ensure an adequate supply of properly trained manpower at all levels in the industry.
The Authority wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity to fill various positions at its Headquarters based in Nairobi and other centers to ensure delivery of its mandate.
Table of Contents
Corporate Communication Officer Job Responsibilities
- Implementing the public communication strategy for the Authority
- Creating awareness to the public through mass media on the Authority
- activities and programs;
- Implementing programs for promoting the Authority’s external image and
- promoting good public image;
- Editing and dispatching the information for dissemination to the public and
- the media;
- Liaising with media in a proactive manner to highlight the Authority’s roles in
- promotion of industrial training and other related issues;
- Gathering information on programmes and significant events and the impact on
- Organizing events under the guidance of the head of Corporate Communications.
Qualifications for the Corporate Communication Officer Job
- Have a Degree in Communication /Journalism/Public Relations/International
- Relations or its equivalent from a recognized Institution; OR A Degree in Social Sciences and a Post Graduate Diploma in Communication /Journalism/Public
- Relations/International Relations or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Have at least two (2) years relevant work experience,
- Have Advanced Computer Application skills;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal Skills.
How to Apply
Interested persons are required to download and duly fill the JOB APPLICATION FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR & ADM/HRP/01 from the NITA website. In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates,testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport with envelopes clearly marked the position being applied for and addressed to: DIRECTOR GENERAL NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORIT P.O. Box 74494- 00200 NAIROBI.
Applications must also be submitted by email to [email protected] to reach by Friday 19th January 2018 at 5.00p.m
Share this post with your Friends: