NITA Job Vacancy For Accountant (3 Posts), Application Details
(Grade 8) HRA/DFLA/05/2017
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Day-to-day operation in the accounting unit;
- Dealing with all accounting procedures and routine matters effectively;
- Performing basic range of Management accounting
- Assisting in preparation of final accounts and statements;
- Collecting and compiling data for budgeting purposes;
- General supervision of accounts staff including their training and development.
Qualification for the Accountant Job
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, or Business Management specializing in Finance or Accounting or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- Have attained full accounting qualifications (CPA (final),ACCA) or equivalent qualification;
- Have at least three (3) years’ relevant work experience;
- Be proficient in Financial management based computer application skills;
- Have demonstrated a high degree in work ethics and competencies.
How to Apply
Interested persons are required to download and duly fill the JOB APPLICATION FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR & ADM/HRP/01 from the NITA website. In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates,testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport with envelopes clearly marked the position being applied for and addressed to:
DIRECTOR GENERAL NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORIT P.O. Box 74494- 00200 NAIROBI.
Applications must also be submitted by email to email@example.com to reach by Friday 19th January 2018 at 5.00p.m.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: