NITA Job Vacancy For Accountant (3 Posts), Application Details
(Grade 8) HRA/DFLA/05/2017
The Authority wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity to fill various positions at its Headquarters based in Nairobi and other centers to ensure delivery of its mandate.
Table of Contents
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Day-to-day operation in the accounting unit;
- Dealing with all accounting procedures and routine matters effectively;
- Performing basic range of Management accounting
- Assisting in preparation of final accounts and statements;
- Collecting and compiling data for budgeting purposes;
- General supervision of accounts staff including their training and development.
Qualification for the Accountant Job
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, or Business Management specializing in Finance or Accounting or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- Have attained full accounting qualifications (CPA (final),ACCA) or equivalent qualification;
- Have at least three (3) years’ relevant work experience;
- Be proficient in Financial management based computer application skills;
- Have demonstrated a high degree in work ethics and competencies.
How to Apply
Interested persons are required to download and duly fill the JOB APPLICATION FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR & ADM/HRP/01 from the NITA website. In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates,testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport with envelopes clearly marked the position being applied for and addressed to: DIRECTOR GENERAL NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORIT P.O. Box 74494- 00200 NAIROBI. Applications must also be submitted by email to [email protected] to reach by Friday 19th January 2018 at 5.00p.m.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: