Nielsen Job Vacancy 2018 for Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nielsen Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nielsen Job Vacancy 2018
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
Level: Senior Executive Level
Coverage: East, West & Maghreb Africa
Reporting to: FP& A Lead, Africa & Middle East
This role requires a commercially focused and detailed oriented individual with a strong analytical mind and ability to identify and strengthen areas of business risks and capitalise on opportunities. He/She should help in forecasting the right numbers and help achieve those.
- Key member of Group FP&A team, driving management reporting and providing insights into the financials of the business
- Support FP&A leader in all areas
- Assist in driving the company profitability and growth by analyzing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives
- Drive improvements in reporting and forecasting process to achieve operational excellence
- Preparation and financial planning as part of budget and forecast
- Performing management reporting and analysis as needed by Global Markets Group / management team
- Part of defining and follow up of KPIs to reach agreed targets
- Work closely with FP&A, FBP and Client service leadership and commercial teams
- Link in with Consolidation teams on closing schedule, accounting services, and consolidated accounts, with focus on numbers making sense
- Work with Group Controller on compliance and governance
- Partner with Operational Controller and team (closing cut-off dates, journals, supporting documentation )
- Internal & External Audits
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and MBA is preferable
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Finance, Research industry or FMCG, Marketing industry with a matrix organisation structure
- Experience (preferred or required technical, functional and/or leadership experience)
- Ability to organise multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities.
- Ability to influence and strategically partner with individuals of various educational and technical backgrounds, both inside and outside the organization
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to gather analyse and present data.
- A desire to add value and providing a valuable contribution to the wider business.
- Ability to business partner and communicate with non-finance stakeholders effectively and articulately.
- A proven track record of building relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Operations and commercial literacy.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and follow up skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nielsen Holdings PLC career website on jobs.nielsen.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: