Nielsen Job Vacancy 2018 for Client Service Executive, RMS, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nielsen Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nielsen Job Vacancy 2018
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance.
This is a challenging and exciting role which involves maintaining a Client Service mindset in understanding the needs and issues of stakeholders, analyze data and craft meaningful and valuable insights, present and report data to clients.
Key Accountabilities For This Role Include
- Deliver analyses, charts and reports that are clear, concise and meaningful to clients. Engage effectively with multiple clients at a time, to ensure that deliverables meet/exceed expectations of timeliness and quality.
- Assist in sales-related activities in conjunction with the Manager, in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations.
- Communicate client needs to appropriate team members.
- Ensure client service deliverables are aligned with the regional client service standards.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications.
- Integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues.
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment , accuracy and correctness.
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed.
- Successful candidates can look forward to a comprehensive training program.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Must
- Demonstrate numerical confidence and the ability to translate numbers into insights and recommendations.
- Have strong attention to detail in order to perform work accurately and effectively.
- Be able to analyse data and summarise it into a story.
- Have a commercial mindset and be focused on understanding needs of clients and how to meet them.
- Possess excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Be good at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- University degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field;
- Passionate in market intelligence, research analysis or FMCG industry is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Highly competent in MS Excel and PowerPoint (pivot tables, functions, charts)
- Aptitude for numbers and meticulous
- Resourceful problem-solving and collaborative team player
- Experience in solution and process automation by leveraging technology
- Customer-oriented with good people skills; you will interact with a diverse group of clients
- Able to prioritise a varied workload, to manage concurrent deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Good presentation and analytical capability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nielsen Holdings PLC career website on jobs.nielsen.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: