NIBS College Job Vacancies 2018 for Procurement Officer
- Ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials and items.
- Maintain proper records of goods received and goods issued.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit .
- Initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of all the college’s vendors.
- Check and receive purchased goods and items forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
- Issue materials only in required quantities against authorised requisition notes/material lists.
- Check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
- Train and be in charge of other store staff by allocating duties and supervising their work
- Maintaining an up-to-date price list of all products and services we purchase regularly
- Maintain an up-to-date asset register for all departments.
- Conduct periodic stock takes with all departments.
- Maintain a list of all items to be disposed from the stores.
- Report misuse of any material and equipment.
- Check and report any expiry or pilferage of items in the store to avoid losses.
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies, Procurement or any other relevant discipline.
- At least one year of experience in a similar position
- Computer Proficiency
- Registered Member of SCM professional body will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV via email to [email protected] by 23rd February 2018.
Attach your CV and cover letter with the job title as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: