The NFT Consult Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. NFT Consult recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
NFT Consult Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 NFT Consult Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
The NFT Consult is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Human Resource Administrator
Diploma in Business Management/Human Resource
> 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Good communication skill, both written and verbal
- Good organization and planning skill
- Fluent computer skills (word / excel / outlook)
- Ability to prioritize & work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative, proactive and problem solver
- Positive attitude, active and flexible with fun personality
Group HR Administration & Coordination
In-charge as HR Admin for Nairobi and coordinator with respective sites on the following duties on day – day basis:
- Safe Keeping of Employee Files –
- All documents in originals / copies sent to Nairobi H/O from sites. Retain Original Signed Document at Head Office Nairobi and Copies to be sent to sites as per the Check List.
- Files be under lock and key at all times. Only files for current employees to be kept in the cabinets.
- Exiting employee’s files documents to file in Left Employment File. Do the same with files sent from sites on monthly basis.
- Neat and tidy filing systems as per the training to be maintain.
- Induction – Coordinate with respective department to carry out Workplace Induction to new joining employee as per the checklist form. Make sure it is signed by the new employee and the HOD of the department. (Attached Check List).
- PPE: (Personal Protective Equipment) -Administer employees PPE usage and Record keeping. (Attached Check List).
- Execute employee’s photo with PPE wearing and form signed by staff for WIBA Insurance (Attached Check List).
- Occupational Accident Register – Administer WIBA Register for both Permanent / Contract and Causals staff.
- WIBA – On injury / admission of staff – Co-ordinate with Insurance Admin. Office Nairobi on documents / procedures requirement for claims.
- First Aid – Organise 1st Aid training for Nairobi office with Coordination prior with the HOD.
- First Aid Kit – Organise and timely purchase of items / medicines as per OSHO or DOSH / requirements under regulation by law. Dispose expired items / medicines from the 1st Aid Boxes on timely basis.
- Medical Health Check-up – Organise all current staff (Permanent & Contract) as per the payroll register for medical examination and follow the procedure for new employees.
- In-Patient & Out-Patient – Liaising with site office for issue of timely medical LPO (Prepared by Procurement Office Nairobi only) for any nature of injury sustained by staff in event the hospital services are used.
- Fire Brigade Services (Sites Only) – Follow –up with sites: Organise for Fire Brigade systems procedures and training to staff. For any emergencies, the services to arrange by liaising with concerned department heads available at site at the time.
- Emergency Leaflet – Execute leaflet in various department with information of emergency contacts such as Fire Brigade / Hospital / Police / Security etc. as per LW advice.
- Administer Suggestion Box – Staff complaints and compliments.
- House Keeping – Administer and organize responsibilities for cleanliness, maintenance, aesthetic upkeep of all the offices within the compound area and all its surroundings within the perimeter walls.
- Fumigation – Organize for timely fumigation services, two times in a year with the advice from HOD.
- Absenteeism and Attendance – Generate details from the system, compare with the manual list and forward to the H/O Payroll Office.
Manual list for both Permanent / Contract and casual employees to handover to the security desk prior arrival of the employees.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA
- Employees records are up-to-date at all time
- PPE usage and record are up-to-date at all time
- Daily submission of dashboard to concern persons
How to Apply for NFT Consult Jobs 2020 Recruitment
Interested and qualified? Go to NFT Consult career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest NFT Consult Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum NFT Consult Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for NFT Consult Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for NFT Consult Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent NFT Consult Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the NFT Consult Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: