Newmatic Eco Kitchen Appliances Recruitment 2018 for Logistics Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Newmatic Eco Kitchen Appliances Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Newmatic Eco Kitchen Appliances Recruitment 2018
Newmatic Eco Kitchen Appliances, a globally renowned and a leading Singaporean Eco-kitchen built in appliances are delighted to showcase their fabulous product range consisting of island and robotic hoods, gas hobs & multi-function oven, featuring trendy and sophisticated designs with classy performance.
We are looking for a competent Logistics/Operations Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of technicians & goods.
A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of goods and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders, and keep track of vehicles etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for management
- Proven experience as logistics/Operations coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
How to Apply
To apply, please email with resume stating the position applied for to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: