Nestlé Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Internal Auditor, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nestlé Kenya Job Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Nestlé Kenya Job Recruitment 2018
Nestlé is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, committed to serving consumers all over the world. Our focus on responsible nutrition and promoting health and wellness is a core value, emphasizing responsibility and sustainability.
In keeping with our current business needs, the Finance and Control Department in the Nestlé Regional Head Office has a vacancy for the position of an Internal Auditor reporting directly to the Market Internal Audit Manager. The position will be based at the Nestlé EAR Head Office and will involve travel to the countries within the region.
Purpose of the job:
To review and assess through formal audits of Nestlé units (Head Offices, Factories, Distribution Centers, Sales Offices, Shared Service Centers, 3rd party providers): existence and effectiveness of internal controls; reliability and integrity of financial & operational information; compliance to Nestlé policies, instructions & guidelines, as well as local laws and the control over and efficient use of company resources & assets.
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Lead audits to completion, ensuring areas highlighted (issues and recommendations) assist Nestlé in improving the existence and effectiveness of internal controls, reliability and integrity of financial & operational information, compliance to Nestlé policies, instructions & guidelines, as well as local laws, and efficient use of company resources & assets;
- Conduct audits of assigned chapter in a timely manner, highlighting audit issues and recommendations ;
- Proper stakeholder management through involvement during the audit planning stage to consider concerns on timing and audit scope; during audit progress to inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment from local management on action plans to address the improvement areas identified.
- Inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment on action plans to address the improvement areas identified;
- Assist Audit Manager to perform risk based audit planning via review different sources of information (i.e. previous audit reports, operational performance reports, KPI’s) and interviews with key stakeholders;
- Audit Chapter completion in every audit mission, keeping Audit Team Leader/ Manager informed on the audit progress with short, clear, value adding and business relevant audit remarks;
- Ensure audit work is documented in an organized, accurate and concise manner, clearly supporting the conclusions reached in the audits performed.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- Master’s degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting or Economics or Mathematics from a recognized university;
- A minimum of 4 years prior working experience in audit;
- Professional Qualification: CIA/CPA/CFA will be an added advantage;
- Sound understanding of Internal Audit theory and local governance/legal/compliance framework, as applicable;
- Cross-functional knowledge of processes and internal controls ;
- Working knowledge of audit tools;
- Ability to generate relevant insights while understanding the bigger picture leveraging thorough knowledge of business drivers;
- Developed communication skills for negotiation with tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: