Nestlé Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Nestlé recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Nestlé Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Nestlé Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Nestlé is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Brand Operations Manager
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brands.
- Provide local insights for communication campaigns, Nestle Product Development and brand plans. Analyses consumer trends and highlights issues and opportunities.
- Understand shopper behavior & in-store environment, contribute to category/channel/customer strategy, input into the pricing strategy, propose Store Keeping Units (SKUs) for key channels and key customers.
- Source, update and communicate latest developments, trends, initiatives and competitive actions within the channel, assessing implications/opportunities for Nestle categories and brands. Analyzing and collating shopper and trade insight. Monitor & analyze performance and trends within category in order to identify, highlight issues and opportunities that will support the business. Use the insights gained to segment and define overall priority channels, cross category strategies and prioritized plans that deliver channel growth based on shopper and customer requirements in line with overall market strategies.
- Collecting and collating trade related intelligence to develop effective in store solutions.
- Responsible for recommending actionable consumer activation and in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on consumer and shopper behavior within the Category/ sub Category. Driving implementation of consumer activations and in-store solutions and continuously review the effectiveness of our activities. Understand and recommend shopper touchpoints by customer/channel.
- Responsible for recommending clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market knowledge. Develop effective and efficient promotional activities in line with guidelines and ensure their acceptation and implementation. Ensure all promotional investment is properly evaluated.
- Contribute to development and execute strong, functionally aligned brand and Integrated Commercial Plan. Track and monitor the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understand business impact of Product Fixed Marketing Expenses and Total Trend Spend investment of her/his brand.
- Responsible for leading Integrated Commercial Plan gate 1 and facilitate gate 3 by identifying the key opportunities (incorporating local understanding on shoppers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Accountable and responsible for implementing activities that deliver Category/ sub Category growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements as identified in Integrated Commercial Plan.
- To deliver a sustained competitive advantage by facilitating superior execution across Nestle and the customer. Recommend and align execution standards by activity and channel. Identify relevant and actionable measures to track excellence in execution. Create and effectively communicate actions needed for superior outlet execution, by defining clear ownership and deadlines for all people involved. Run regular reviews to track progress by identifying issues and implement corrective actions. Review and apply learning to continuously improve the execution ability through the outlet level.
- Execute picture of success across priority channels. Recommend actionable in-store solutions for the Channel overall recognizing Category/ sub Category specific requirements. Drive implementation and review the effectiveness of our in-store actions. (Example: Perfect Store)
- Profit & Loss understanding.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- Minimum 6-8 years brand management and/or commercial manager experience.
- Demonstrable record of success in delivering key commercial KPI’s.
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
- Strong leadership and team working skills.
- Customer and channel Knowledge.
- Highly numerate individual.
- Excellent data interpretation skills.
- Post Matric Qualification i.e. Bachelor’s Degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle career website on nestle.taleo.net to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nestlé Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nestlé Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Nestlé Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Nestlé Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nestlé Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nestlé Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: