Nestlé Job Vacancy 2018 for Nutrition Sales Development Manager, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Nestlé Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
- Nestlé Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply
- Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Nestlé Recruitment 2018
In keeping with our current business needs, the Nutrition Business in the Nestlé East Africa Cluster has a vacancy for the position of Nutrition Sales Development Manager reporting directly to the Nutrition Business Manager, East Africa Cluster.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position. The position will be based in Nestlé offices in Nairobi.
Purpose of the job:
The role holder will lead the development and execution of field sales strategy to deliver category, channel, distributor and customer plans and activities to ensure the best Nestlé Nutrition product commercialization.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement appropriate field sales resource capacity & capability, support tools and structure in alignment with the brand strategy to execute category/channel/customer/distributor plans;
- Work in collaboration with Nestlé in the Market sales team to manage & strengthen the business partnership with distributors and take a leading role in managing and developing pharmacy distributors;
- In consultation with Nestlé in the Market sales team determine objectives for the distributors and ensure achievement of agreed field sales targets/KPIs;
- Collaborate with internal (supply chain – demand and supply planning team, marketing) and external (customer, 3rd party) stakeholders, to ensure timely execution of agreed customer/channel/shopper related activities and deliver overall business plan;
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies including Nestlé/local trade policy, local Trade Terms, safety and local regulations, WHO/ Local code for BMS etc;
- Ensure development and coaching of indirect reports and all field sales related persons;
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- Honors degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Sales/ Marketing/ Business Administration;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing sales in a region covering multiple countries for healthcare/pharmaceutical products;
- Demonstrable leadership ability with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement;
- Ability to thrive in a network organization;
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: