Nestlé Job Vacancy 2018 for Demand Planner, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nestlé Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nestlé Job Vacancy 2018
In keeping with our current business needs, Nestle Kenya has a vacancy for the position of Demand Planner reporting to the Supply Chain Manager – Kenya.
Applications are hereby required from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position. The position will be based in Nestle Kenya Office in Industrial Area.
Purpose of the job:
Develop, maintain and improve a Demand Plan for a portfolio of products and customers. Ensure the alignment of this Demand Plan with internal and external partners through the Monthly Business Planning and Collaborative Planning processes. Identify and manage exceptions, and monitor performance in order to continually improve the quality and reliability of the Demand Plan and the Company’s ability to sense and respond to changing circumstances.
Key Responsibilities will be to;
· Effectively use Demand Planning system functionalities to generate baseline demand using forecast methodologies.
· Manage the relationship and the effective flow of information between the Demand and Supply Planning function and internal business partners such as Customer Service, Logistics, Procurement, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
· Effectively contribute to the Nestlé Competitive Planning solution by active and constructive participation in the Market Business Strategy (MBS), Integrated Commercial Planning (ICP), Monthly Business Planning (MBP) and Dynamic Forecast (DF) processes.
· Manage the relationship and effective flow of information between the Demand and Supply Planning function and external business partners such as Customers, service providers and vendors.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage portfolio lifecycle, such as new product launches, packaging changes, phase-in/phase-out, and product discontinuation. Ensure that demand is appropriately forecasted and maintained in all circumstances
· Ensure commitment from all functions, build and maintain good communication and collaboration both within Supply Chain and with Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Finance, according to the Monthly Business Planning (MBP) best practices.
· Track DP Reason Codes and maintain an efficient Learning Log.
· Analyze sell out and stock trends to refine the demand forecast numbers
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
· Degree in Business Administration/ Bachelor of Commerce- Procurement and Supply Chain Management / BSc. Statistics from a reputable university;
· Minimum of 3 years in either; Demand or other Ensuring Supply areas of: Sales / Marketing; Technical & Production; Costumer Service; Demand & Supply; Planning; Supply Chain Development; Procurement
· Highly developed in optimizing and managing performance as well as planning resources and capacity;
· Must have a working knowledge of SAP and excel templates
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: