Nestlé Job Vacancy 2018 for Brand Manager- Nestlé Nutrition, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nestlé job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nestlé Job Vacancy 2018
Purpose of the job:
- Define and implement the strategy, aligned in the context of the overall communication strategy, across each category and brand as relevant, and based on the cluster market approach
- Work with the Business Head and Brand & Medical Events Activation manager at the Cluster to define their events and experiential marketing needs in the context of their overall communication objectives as defined through the Integrated Commercial Planning process;
- Liaise with the creative agency and the Business Head in order to fully understand the Big Brand Ideas being applied across the different categories, and ensure that events and experiential marketing agencies and media agency work to incorporate these ideas at the heart of their respective strategies;
- Develop a global network with other Nestle events and experiential marketing managers to share best practice and improve understanding of the contribution of events and experiential activities to delivering brand communication objectives.
- Works in partnership with communication agencies, creates briefs and ensures Brand Building the Nestle Way (BBNW).
- Honors degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Sales/ Marketing/ Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales preferably with specific experience as follows:
- Led or actively participated in developing annual/ rolling commercial plans.
- Led actively participated in consumer insight generation (U&A studies, Product Guidance Tests).
- HCP “Health care professional” experience will be a competitive advantage;
- Strong Communication and presentation skills;
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence and federate across multiple countries, cultures;
- Ability to thrive in a network organization;
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: