NCCK Job Vacancies 2018 for Sales Executive
NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya.
Main Purpose Of The Job
To assist in maximizing revenues through effective negotiations with clients and effectively selling and promoting the hospitality services with an aim of meeting and surpassing set targets.
- Deliver monthly sales targets for specific market segments set by the Manager.
- Develop and maintain information on business intelligence mainly focusing on consumer preferences, buying patterns, budgets and recommendations for growth.
- Feed and update booking system on a daily basis, recording and confirming all necessary changes.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all clients with the aim of developing a loyal repeat client database.
- Produce weekly sales report on clients visited, new business sourced , debts collected and complaints received. In addition, produce a monthly summary sales report, reflecting total income generated.
- Participate in various trade fairs, workshops and seminars as required by the Manager.
- Perform any other duties that as may be assigned by management from time to time by your supervisor.
- At least Form IV – KCSE or equivalent.
- Diploma in any related area.
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Driving license and competence
- Very smart appearance
- Mature and courteous
- Strong interpersonal skills and inter-cultural orientation with appreciation of different cultural and religious backgrounds of guests.
- Good communication skills with good command of English and Kiswahili
- Well developed database of contacts and social networks
- Ability to handle all complaints with tact, courtesy and initiative
- Good knowledge of potential source markets for the hotel industry and target sales activity mechanisms.
Relevant Job Experience
- At least one year experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to [email protected] before 12:00 noon, Tuesday 20th March 2018, indicating their availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Share this post with your Friends: