NCCK Job Vacancies 2018 for Receptionist
NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya.
Main Purpose Of The Job
Responsible for managing the reception, receiving guests, attending to their needs and disseminating information to other departments.
- Reserve, register and assign rooms to guest, provide continuous source of information during their stay in the Guest House.
- Prepare and update guest bills on daily basis.
- Prepare statements of bills over a specified amount.
- Handle booking correspondences.
- Obtain feedback from guests and clients.
- Supervise the room racks, guest rack, reservation rack, guests room keys
- Receive and distribute guest mail.
- Make and receive telephone calls and compile bill summaries for both paid and administrative calls.
- Keep the maintenance book.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- At least Form IV – KCSE or equivalent.
- Advanced Certificate in Front Office Operations.
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Very smart appearance.
- Mature and courteous.
- Strong interpersonal skills and inter-cultural orientation – should have appreciation of different cultural and religious backgrounds of the guests.
- Good communication skills with good command of English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to handle all complaints with tact, courtesy and initiative.
- Be fully conversant with different departments and systems within the Jumuia Guest House
- Good general knowledge of local and international current affairs, of local geography and of places of interest, as well as knowledge of your country.
- Ability to work with under pressure and with minimum supervision.
Relevant Job Experience
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least two years.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to [email protected] before 12:00 noon, Tuesday 20th March 2018, indicating their availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: