NCCK Job Vacancies 2018 for Public Area Steward
NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya.
Main Purpose Of The Job
Maintain Cleanliness in the Public Area. To handling techniques which are in line with current Health and Safety regulations.
- Ensure all public areas are kept clean and tidy to current Health & Hygiene.
- Follow the regular cleaning rosters and standards methods for deep of floors, walls, and sinks
- To contribute to cost control through energy conservation and the careful use of water, cleaning materials and other appliances.
- Ensure garbage is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas each shift.
- Utilise safe and hygienic methods for the removal of dry and wet waste
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Certificate in Housekeeping
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Good communication skills
Relevant Job Experience
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least one years in a similar position.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to [email protected] before 12:00 noon, Tuesday 20th March 2018, indicating their availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: