NCCK Job Vacancies 2018 for Pool Attendant
NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya.
- Clean assigned Resort facilities (i.e. the swimming pool, pool deck, equipment areas, locker room, showers)
- Inspect Swimming pool, deck, and mechanical equipment for the purposes of ensuring that it is suitable for safe operations, maintaining an attractive and clean condition, identifying necessary repairs.
- Evaluate equipment function for the purpose of maintaining facilities and complying with mandated health requirements.
- Maintain Pool, including proper chemical and PH rate for the purpose of complying with mandated safety and health requirements.
- Assist in maintaining swimming pool equipment (e.g. backwashing filters, pump equipment) for the purpose of ensuring equipment is in proper working condition
- Maintain record for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference trail and/0r complying with mandated requirements
- Monitors inventory levels of chemical and other pool maintenance supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of supplies as needed
- Performs minor repairs to swimming pool equipment and facilities for the purpose of maintaining facilities and equipment in safe operating condition
- Assist with setup and/or movement of equipment (e.g. starting blocks, benches) for the purpose of ensuring availability for special events).
- Prepare purchase orders for the purpose of securing needed supplies.
- Responds to inquiries from Guests, Public Health Department and other relevant parties for the purpose of conveying information regarding swimming pool operations
- Stocks chemicals and other supplies for the purpose of maintaining adequate quantities and security of items.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Certificate in Swimming Pool Attendance.
- Diploma in Business and Office Management with 3 years in the same position
- Secretarial training
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Able to operate pool maintenance equipment and handle hazardous materials
- Ability to operate within a defined budget
Relevant Job Experience
- 2 years experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to [email protected] before 12:00 noon, Tuesday 20th March 2018, indicating their availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Share this post with your Friends: