NCCK Job Vacancies 2018 for Kitchen Steward
NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya.
Main Purpose Of The Job
To assist the kitchen brigade in ensuring that all kitchen area are kept clean and tidy at all times. Ensure that all F&B outlets are provided with clean and sunitised operating equipment. To utilize food handling techniques which are in line with current Health and Safety regulations.
- Assist in the preparation of food as directed by the Restaurant Chef or supervisiory team
- Ensure all food produseced is in the line with kitchen recipes and stanards.
- Ensure all kitchens are kept clean and tidy to current Health & Hygiene.
- Ensure all operating equipment, crockery, cutlery & glassware is hygienically and safely stored
- Follow the regular cleaning rosters and standards methods for deep of floors, walls, coolers, oven & operating equipment.
- To contribute to cost control through energy conservation and the careful use of water, cleaning materials and other appliances.
- Ensure garbage is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas each shift.
- Utilise safe and hygienic methods for the removal of dry and wet waste
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications
- Certificate in Food & Beverage
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Good communication skills
Relevant Job Experience
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least one years in a similar position.How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to [email protected] before 12:00 noon, Tuesday 20th March 2018, indicating their availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: