NCCK Job Vacancies 2018 for Group Storekeeper
NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position: Group Storekeeper
Purpose of the job
This position is responsible for ensuring all Resorts supplies and procurement needs are effectively met
- Responsible for the overall management of inventories of all stores and sub stores.
- Responsible for maintaining inventories at the levels set by the management ensuring that there is no overstocking or stock outs.
- To establish reorder levels for all stocked goods.
- To ensure that no goods expire without being detected and returned to the vendors.
- Responsible for proper receipt of material as per the terms and conditions of the purchase orders.
- Responsible for timely processing of all bills for the material received.
- Responsible for dispensing to all customers, staffs and respective departments, ensuring complete customer and staff satisfaction.
- To ensure that purchase requisitions are raised in time so that the material can be procured at the right time.
- Responsible for the stocks of all consignment items, maintaining records of their receipt, issue, consumption details and processing of bills.
- To organize physical stock verification in all stores at the stipulated time periods to ensure that inventory is equal to physical inventories.
- To prepare duty rosters, attendance of the staff, leave arrangement with coverage to all shifts for smooth operations.
- To generate MIS reports about the performance of the department and communicate to the reporting officer regarding the same.
- To formulate and implement departmental standard operating protocols, policies and procedures.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Diploma in Procurement Management with 4 years’ experience in a similar industry
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Supervisory skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality
Relevant Job Experience
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least three years in a similar position.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to [email protected] before 12:00 noon, Tuesday 20th March 2018, indicating their availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: