NCCK Job Vacancies 2018 for Groundsman (2 Posts)
NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya
Main Purpose Of The Job
Maintain Resorts grounds in a tidy and ordely manner and as per Resorts Health and Safety regulations.
- Ensure all grounds are kept clean and tidy to current Health & Hygiene.
- To contribute to cost control through energy conservation and the careful use of water, cleaning materials and other appliances.
- Ensure garbage is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas each shift.
- Utilise safe and hygienic methods for the removal of dry and wet waste
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Good communication skills
Relevant Job Experience
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least one years in a similar position.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to [email protected] before 12:00 noon, Tuesday 20th March 2018, indicating their availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: