NCCK Job Vacancies 2018 for Administrative Secretary
NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Duty Station: Jumuia Conference and Beach Resort, Kanamai
Purpose of the job
This position is responsible for performing routine administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to callers and answering administrative enquiries.
- Effective office management
- Timely message delivery
- Safety of office equipment
- High customer service
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Attend to visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems,
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Diploma in Business and Office Management with 3 years in the same position
- Secretarial training
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
Relevant Job Experience
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least three years in a similar position.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to email@example.com before 12:00 noon, Tuesday 20th March 2018, indicating their availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: