National Police Service Commission Job Vacancy 2018 for Corporate Services Director, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for National Police Service Commission Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
National Police Service Commission Job Vacancy 2018
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions at the National Police Service Commission.
Roles for the Director Corporate Services Job
- Lead the development of the corporate services directorate strategy.
- Responsible for Finance, Procurement, Accounts, Administration including fleet management, facility maintenance and Asset management.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of budgets, policies and procedures to support the achievement of the institution strategy.
- Provide leadership in development of timely and quality work plans for staff at all levels, derived from the directorate overall strategy.
- Provide guidance on security of Commission assets, facilities and inventory;
- Report on the performance of the corporate services directorate in line with the overall strategy of the institution.
- Mentor and coach staff members within the directorate to enhance work performance as set out in the appraisal schemes.
- Lead the training and development of staff in the directorate in line with both individual and institution performance objectives.
- Establish and maintain relations with both internal and external stakeholders to lobby for support necessary for the achievement of the overall institutional strategy;
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Establish clients and stakeholders’ engagements including initiatives for developing and nurturing a performance and results oriented culture, positive public image, staff integrity, discipline and welfare programmes; and
- Co-ordinate preparation and submission of statutory and other required reports to the Presidency and Parliament.
- Preparation of Directorates’ budget.
- Participate in and coordinate the Commission budgetary process.
Director Corporate Services Job Qualifications
- Master’s degree in any of the social sciences or comparable and relevant qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the social sciences from a university recognized in Kenya
- Certificate in strategic leadership course from a recognized institution;
- Current membership and be in good standing with a relevant professional body;
- Have a thorough understanding of policies, legislation and regulations governing Accounts, finance and procurement
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Fifteen (15) years of service, of which five (5) must be of similar experience in a comparable position from a reputable organization.
How to Apply
If you believe your qualifications and career objectives match these exciting roles, please submit your application letter and detailed curriculum vitae stating your current position, current remuneration level, email and telephone contacts quoting reference number of the position applied for. The NPSC will be seeking evidence of a candidate’s suitability to serve in the positions advertised.
Applicants should attach a copy of National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials, or any other evidence of proven relevant expertise herein being sought;
In addition to the qualifications set out in the Constitution and the enabling statutes, applications for Deputy Directors and Managers positions MUST further furnish clearance certificates from: –
Director, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission(EACC);
Commissioner General, Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Chief Executive Officer, Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Certificate of Good Conduct (DCI).
NB: The above criteria are applicable only to the senior positions of Deputy Directors and Managers.
Women, minorities, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
No person shall be qualified for appointment in any of the above posts if the person:
Has previously been convicted of any criminal offence;
Has violated the Constitution;
Is an undischarged bankrupt;
Has been adversely mentioned in any report by a Commission of Inquiry or any Parliamentary Committee;
Canvasses directly, indirectly, by proxy, by emissary, by ethnic or clan whipping, by pressure groups, by other associations or in any other way;
Knowingly, willingly and blatantly lies, misrepresents, cheats and fails to disclose material facts.
a) Applications and Certified Copies of the supporting documentation should be delivered to the National Police Service Commission, SkyPark Plaza (Near Jacaranda Hotel) 5th Floor Westlands, Nairobi, or Posted to:
The Commission Secretary/ Chief Executive Officer
National Police Service Commission
SkyPark Plaza 5th Floor
P.O. Box 47363-00100
Applications should be received at the Commission on or before 6th November, 2018.
National Police Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversify and gender equality. Persons with disabilities and from disadvantage groups are encouraged to apply. Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: