National Hospital Insurance Fund Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Assurance, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for National Hospital Insurance Fund Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
National Hospital Insurance Fund Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a state corporation established by under the Act no 8 of 1998 whose mandate is to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance.
In order to enhance institutional capacity to deliver strategy.
NHIF is seeking to recruit a results driven and highly motivated individual to fill the following position:
Reporting to the CEO, the job holder will provide strategic leadership and champion international best practices in the operations, quality and competitiveness of NHIF health insurance schemes.
Key Responsibilities for the Director, Operations and Quality Assurance Job
- Enforcement of compliance with NHIF Act and related legislation on all operational activities;
- Coordinate implementation of sustainable operational strategies related to member registration, revenue collections, benefits management, claims processing and quality assurance;
- Develop and implement policies for enhancing increased accessibility and quality healthcare in facilities by NHIF members and declared defendants;
- Coordinate accreditation and contracting of health providers in line with the set industry and professional standards; and
- Oversee all operations to enhance and expand citizens’ participation in health insurance.
Director, Operations and Quality Assurance Job Qualifications
- Be a holder of a Bachelors and a Masters Degree in any of the following fields; Economics, Business, Medicine, Social Science, Pharmacy, or any other relevant field from a recognized university;
- Possess a Diploma/Professional Certification in Operations Management and/or Quality Management, or Insurance, or any other relevant field from a reputable institution; and
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of not less than 15 years’ in operations and/or quality assurance, with at least five (5) years at senior management level preferably ¡n health, insurance or related sector.
How to Apply
Applicants will be required to satisfy all the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including:
Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
A report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please send your application quoting the position reference, and attach your CV with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, day and evening telephone numbers and names and addresses of three professional referees, Persons living with Disabilities, Women, Youth, persons from minority and/or marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised positions are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, your application must be received by 26th October 2018 addressed to:
The Director, Executive Selection Division Deloitte Consulting Limited Deloitte Place Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
For more details on NHIF and the job descriptions for these roles, please log on to http://www.nhif.or.ke/
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer and canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: