National Hospital Insurance Fund Job Vacancy 2018 for Head of Legal Services, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for National Hospital Insurance Fund Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
National Hospital Insurance Fund Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a state corporation established by under the Act no 8 of 1998 whose mandate is to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance.
In order to enhance institutional capacity to deliver strategy.
NHIF is seeking to recruit a results driven and highly motivated individual to fill the following position:
Reporting administratively to the CEO and functionally to the Board, the Corporation Secretary / Head of Legal Services will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the governance framework, NHIF’s compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, and implementing decisions made by the board of directors.
Key Responsibilities for the Corporation Secretary / Head of Legal Services Job
- Lead, oversee and coordinate effective board secretarial services;
- Act as custodian of Corporation Seal and legal documents;
- Provide legal advice and ensure compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements; and
- Review Corporation’s legal and regulatory framework to ensure compliance, removal of impediments and security of members’ contributions.
Corporation Secretary / Head of Legal Services Job Qualifications
- Be a holder of a Bachelors and a Masters Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized university;
- Possess a Diploma ¡n Legal Practice from the Council of Legal Education ¡n Kenya;
- Be a Certified Public Secretary CPS(K); and be a member in good standing of the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya;
- Is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, member of the LSK, and have a valid practicing certificate; and
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of not less than twelve (12) years, with five (5) years at managerial level in a busy legal and/or corporate board secretarial function in an organisation of similar size as NHIF.
How to Apply
Applicants will be required to satisfy all the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including:
Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
A report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please send your application quoting the position reference, and attach your CV with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, day and evening telephone numbers and names and addresses of three professional referees, Persons living with Disabilities, Women, Youth, persons from minority and/or marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised positions are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, your application must be received by 26th October 2018 addressed to:
The Director, Executive Selection Division Deloitte Consulting Limited Deloitte Place Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
For more details on NHIF and the job descriptions for these roles, please log on to http://www.nhif.or.ke/
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer and canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: