National Hospital Insurance Fund Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance Investment, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for National Hospital Insurance Fund Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
National Hospital Insurance Fund Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a state corporation established by under the Act no 8 of 1998 whose mandate is to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance.
In order to enhance institutional capacity to deliver strategy.
NHIF is seeking to recruit a results driven and highly motivated individual to fill the following position:
Director, Finance and Investments
Reporting to the CEO, the job holder will provide strategic leadership in financial management, accounting and investments.
Key Responsibilities for the Director, Finance and Investments Job
- Develop and install effective financial management systems and procedures aimed at improving financial reporting and accounting;
- Ensure timely preparation and management of corporate budget, submission of periodic reports, cash flow and debt management;
- Undertake resource mobilization to ensure availability of sufficient funds to finance the business operations;
- Coordinate and monitor the Fund’s investment of surplus funds; and
- Device and implement effective strategies for managing working capital.
Director, Finance and Investments Job Qualifications
- Be a holder of a Bachelors and a Masters Degree in any of the following fields; Accounting, Business, Finance, or Economics, or any other relevant field from a recognized university;
- Be a Certified Public Accountant of Kenya CPA (K), or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA (UK), or the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and a member in good standing of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK), or any other relevant professional body; and
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of not less than 15 years in finance, accounting and investments with five (5) years at senior management level ¡n a large finance function in an organisation of similar size and complexity as NHIF.
How to Apply
Applicants will be required to satisfy all the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including:
Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
A report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please send your application quoting the position reference, and attach your CV with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, day and evening telephone numbers and names and addresses of three professional referees, Persons living with Disabilities, Women, Youth, persons from minority and/or marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised positions are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, your application must be received by 26th October 2018 addressed to:
The Director, Executive Selection Division Deloitte Consulting Limited Deloitte Place Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
For more details on NHIF and the job descriptions for these roles, please log on to http://www.nhif.or.ke/
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer and canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: