National Crime Research Centre Job Vacancies 2018 for Internal Auditor
The National Crime Research Act, Chapter 62, Laws of Kenya established the National Crime Research Centre (NCRC), which is a State Corporation under the Office of the Attorney General & Department of Justice.
The objects of the Centre are to carry out research into the causes of crime, and its prevention and to disseminate research findings and recommendations to agencies of Government concerned with the administration of criminal justice with a view to assisting them in their policy formulation and planning.
The Centre seeks to recruit competent and highly motivated Kenyans to fill the following positions on permanent and pensionable terms of service.
REF. NO. 1/ NCRC/2/2018
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Senior Auditor, the appointee will: –
- Reviewing operational practices, procedures and systems and recommending remedial action.
- Pre-auditing of payment vouchers.
- Any other related duties assigned.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served satisfactorily in the grade of Internal Auditor II for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Obtained professional qualification of at least CPA (K) or its equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
- been a registered member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Demonstrated merit and ability in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the following: –
Kindly download and fill the attached job application form.NCRC JOB APPLICATION FORM.
Dully filled NCRC Application Form together with detailed Curriculum Vitae including names of three referees and full contacts (name, Post Office Box Number, email address, and telephone/mobile phone contact;
Copies of academic certificates and testimonials;
Copies of Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations, Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Ethic and Anti Corruption Commission (EACC), Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and any other Professional Body which the candidate is a member.
Applications without the relevant qualifications and supporting documents as required will not be considered.
All applications should indicate job reference numbers and be send to;
The Director /CEO National Crime Research Centre ACK Garden Annex 1st Ngong Avenue, Off Bishop’s Road P.O. Box 21180-00100 NAIROBI
The application should to reach the Director/CEO not later than 5.00 pm on Wednesday, 21stMarch, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More