National Bank Job Vacancies 2018 for HR Business Partner
The overall responsibility of the Human Resources Business Partner will be to offer effective end to end HR solutions and support to the Divisions and Business Units assigned.
Ensure alignment of business objectives with the employees in assigned business units, serve as the Human Resources Advisor to Business on Human Resource – related matters, effectively participate in the delivery of the HR strategy, be the change agent and serve as the Employee’s advocate.
- Work with Divisional leaders to drive the development of organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures and processes that support the business strategy and objectives.
- Support line management in forecasting and planning workforce requirements and development of talent pipeline in line with the unit/business strategy.
- Drive the people processes (performance, talent management and employee relations) to ensure that employees’ level of performance, engagement and capabilities meet current and future Bank needs and standards.
- Ensure Succession Management within the assigned business units.
- Build and equip line managers with appropriate HR tools and knowledge to effectively manage their staff in line withBank plans.
- Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement and cultivating high-performing culture within the Bank.
- Provide guidance on change management initiatives relating to organisational / departmental restructures / job role design / outsourcing / redundancy situations in order to improve cost and efficiency.
- Work closely with other HR team members to develop and implement best practice HR strategy, policies, programs and initiative that enhance overall business performance.
- Ensure continuous self-development on knowledge of legal requirements related Human Resource management thus reduce legal risks and ensure compliance to the Bank’s and Legal requirements.
- Analyse Human Resources trends and related data to develop effective interventions for business.
- Champion implementation of talent developmental plans to improve organisational performance and ensure business continuity.
- Represent HR Division during Divisional strategic and implementation sessions in order to understand the relationship between business strategy and the HR strategy.
- Responsible for exceptional HR service Delivery for business units assigned and their day to day support.
- Ensure adherence to the HR Policies, Procedures, Labour Laws and the Constitution.
- Effective use of Human Resources information on the day to day operations in the Bank to ensure sound decision making for business success.
- Effective management stakeholders.
- A University Degree in Human Resources or Social Science field from a recognised university
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resources or relevant Certification in Human Resources.
- A Masters Degree in a business related field will be an added advantage
- Full member of IHRM and with current practicing certificate
- Eight (8) years’ experience in HR of which five (5) years must have been as a HR generalist/HR Business Partner
- Experience in Banking /Financial Sector will be an added advantage
- Proven business acumen
- Extensive knowledge of HR best practices and hands on experience with regard to Recruitment & Selection, Learning and Development cycle, Performance Management Cycle, Talent Management and Employee Relations
- Experience in implementing organisation change initiatives
- Experience in implementation of HR Strategy, policy and programs
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence
- Excellent interpersonal , team management and communication skills
- Excellent Stakeholder /Client management skills
- High levels of Emotional Intelligence
- Counselling Skills
- Financial literacy
- Experience in working with HR Systems such as HR Oracle
- Computer Literacy
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV addressed to the Director Human Resources stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to: Recruitment@nationalbank.co.ke by 12th March 2018.
Applications received after the set deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: