National Bank Job Recruitment 2018 for Channels Administrator
Job Ref No. HR/008/18
Position Scope: The role holder will be responsible for technical design, planning, development and maintenance of Online Channel systems and Infrastructure.
He or She will also provide solutions to the channel systems in the Bank, ensure their performance, recovery and documentation of procedures so as to achieve excellent customer experience.
- Responsible for designing and developing appropriate reports and management information as required by business to advance tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Implement system Parameterization of different Products, Services and Limits on Digital channels as requested by the business.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for Nat Mobile, ATMs, Agent banking and Card operation Systems including network, hardware and software.
- Ensure uptime of all Mobile, ATM interfaces and POS as per Business requirement of 99.6% in line with the Bank’s Objectives
- Provide user Support on Queries, Mobile ATM and Agent troubleshooting and configurations
- Systems Requirements Specification (SRS) document preparation and Scoping as per User Requirements.
- Perform and implement system maintenance, making program modification as necessary to meet business requirements; review and modify programs to correct errors and improve efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Design and generate reports for various business units related to Channels
- Take part in channels related systems Projects in the Bank for instance; Systems Interfacing and Integration between the ATM Switch, Mobile and New interfaces.
- Perform weekly performance reporting to support capacity planning (System support)
- Ensure risk and Compliance adherence within the course of duty
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely and quality preparation of channel reports
- Timely delivery of initiatives assigned on channels
- System up time of 99.6%
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science / IT related field from an accredited university.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant IT field; including at least 3 years’ experience in support of Mobile, Internet and agency banking technologies.
- Project Management qualification will be desirable
- Professional IT qualifications in one or more of the following: TIL, Linux, Oracle/MS SQL, Cisco
- Product development experience will be an added advantage
- Professional qualifications in SQL query, research skills
- Moderate to advanced skills in computing
- Excellent high quality interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop strong relationships.
- Innovative and Creative
- Proven excellent planning, organization
- Knowledge of Banking laws and regulations
- Budgeting skills
- Ability to drive change
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to: [email protected] by 5th March 2018
Applications received after the set deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: