Nation Media Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Commercial Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nation Media Group job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nation Media Group Job Vacancy 2018
Nation Media Group has presence ¡n East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
Overall responsibility is to formulate, implement and manage Newspaper Sales and Distribution plans to ensure the achievement of revenue objectives for the Group through the growth of sales and market share in defined areas.
Commercial Manager Job Responsibilities
- Growing current and new markets to achieve growth in market share and sales revenue;
- Evaluating distribution channels and distributors across the regions to ensure wider geographical coverage;
- Analyzing on a daily basis feedback received on sales trends, customer perceptions and the sale ability of stories, competition analysis;
- Conducting trade call to ensure product availability, activating promotions and ensuring that our publications are visible;
- Coordinating staff management by mentoring, coaching and team motivation;
- Conducting performance appraisal of direct reports;
- Evaluate NMG’s products performance against competition through research data, with a view to increasing market share and desired growth.
- Review debt status of the client’s account to determine creditworthiness and to recommend way forward;
- Develop innovative ideas for existing channels and growth in liaison with team members;
- Build relationships and facilitate partner and distributor engagements;
- Championing Compliance and debt Management; and
- Managing Returns through continuous evaluation and improvement of distribution channels in defined regions.
Qualifications for the Commercial Manager Job
- Graduate in a Business related degree from a recognised university;
- At least 5 years’ sales and trade marketing experience at a management level in distribution or channel sales;
- Proven record in managing profit targets in a commercially-oriented environment and experience in leading change initiatives;
- High levels of organizational skills and the ability to make decisions fast.
- Demonstrable ability to grow a profitable business with drive and commercial acumen in an organization embracing change;
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills; and,
- Proven track record of managing a team in a fast paced environment.
Skills and Attributes
- Decision making;
- Ability to interpret and execute long/short term plans, programs and budgets.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to develop and execute Sales Operating Plans, and coordination of workflows
- High energy & Creativity;
- Strategic management skills.
- Good analytical skills and working knowledge of all MS office packages
How to Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More