Nanyuki Sports Club Recruitment 2018 for Latest Front Office, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nanyuki Sports Club Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Nanyuki Sports Club Recruitment 2018
Nanyuki Sports Club – We love who we are and we are very proud to be the part of our Club
Situated in Nanyuki (Laikipia County) , the Nanyuki Sports Club was established in 1926, and is known for the quality of its golf course, its affordable food, and the warm welcome that every guest receives.
Front Office/Receptionist Job Qualifications
- Diploma in secretarial studies from a recognized institution preferably KNEC or a Diploma in front office management from a recognized institution.
- Fluency in both oral and written English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Computer literacy with typing speed of 50wpm.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy front office.
Responsibilities for the Front Office/Receptionist Job
- Development, review and implementation of standard operating procedures for front office.
- Coordinate Information flow within the Club.
- Tracking and following-up on all calls, emails and hard copy documents.
- Provision of reports required from front office.
- Responding to customer inquiries and complaints and communicating appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Linking staff within departments with external clients.
- Receiving and escalating client’s grievances.
- Booking rooms and club facilities.
- Provide exceptional customer care services by attending to visitors/clients and directing them accordingly.
- Directing all enquires to the right office.
- Ensure effective management of incoming/outgoing calls and maintaining a daily record of calls made.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness/hygiene and tidiness within the front office.
- Assists in planning and implementing front office goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintaining the image of the Club by attending to clients with respect and integrity.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their applications/CVs and Certificates quoting their desirable salary to [email protected] by COB 17th August 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: