Nanyuki Sports Club Recruitment 2018 for Head Chef, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nanyuki Sports Club Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Nanyuki Sports Club Recruitment 2018
Nanyuki Sports Club – We love who we are and we are very proud to be the part of our Club
Situated in Nanyuki (Laikipia County), the Nanyuki Sports Club was established in 1926 and is known for the quality of its golf course, its affordable food, and the warm welcome that every guest receives.
Qualifications for the Head Chef Job
- At least a Higher Diploma in food and Beverage production
- At least 5 years’ experience in a high end catering establishment
- Proven track record of cost control including food, equipment, labour, and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
- Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership
- Good knowledge in hygiene and sanitization regulations
Head Chef Job Responsibilities
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Management of catering department stocks and ensure proper utilization of the same.
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labour costs Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment’s to staff
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their applications/CVs and Certificates quoting their desirable salary to [email protected] by COB 17th August 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: