Nani Employees Recruitment 2018 for Driver & Office Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nani Employees Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Nani Employees Recruitment 2018
Driver & Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Projecting and maintaining an excellent public image of the company through acceptable and pleasant personal conduct, and maintenance of appealing front office ambience, among others.
- To uphold high standards of business communication etiquette, including:
- Effective telephone handling
- Fielding enquiries from potential and actual clients both from our reception area, online enquiries and telephone enquiries
- Disseminating relevant, accurate, and adequate information to clients about our products and events,
- Handling administrative duties, including: keeping records of important enquries,record keeping of data collected during events, filling functions, updating production data on the company’s production module, keeping and updating sales data, petty cash handling
- Operational duties including: doing deliveries, driving staffs to meetings, clerical duties
Providing sales support:
- Routing sales enquiries to the relevant department dealing with sales; events and product sales..
- Facilitating the sales process through follow –up and collection of LPO’s.
Supporting the Events department during Company events including:
- Supporting in the conceptualization and activation of event activities
- Providing support to the team on “on-the-ground” event activities to ensure a smooth flow of activities and any other duties as assigned.
- Maintaining and keeping in good working order, all company equipment and tools under your control to ensure maximum benefits to the company.
- Carrying out any other pertinent duties as assigned and directed by the management.
Qualifications for the Driver & Office Assistant Job
- Manage the accounting functions for the company, including book keeping services for all account related transactions.
- Provide support in bank relations.
- Provide back stopping support to the staff payroll management.
- Contribute to team effort by playing a support role in complementing other functions within the company.
- Must have proficiency and mastery of IT skills
- Good telephone skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills and time management skills
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Nairobi
- Be in possession of a valid certificate of good conduct and a driving license
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should submit their applications and CV by 27th July 2018
Quote your salary and the job title as the email subject line
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: