Nakuru County Job Vacancy 2018 for Registered Nurses
- Diploma in any of the following disciples:- Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practising licence from the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope (A4 Size), with the position applied for, clearly marked on the top left side and addressed to: –
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 2870 – 20100,
Hand delivered at Nakuru County Public Service Board Offices situated at the Provincial Public Works Building along the Nakuru-Kabarak Road.
Important Information to all candidates:-
Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Friday, 16th March, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nakuru County Government is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability, youth, women and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More