Nakuru County Job Vacancy 2018 for County Attorney, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nakuru County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nakuru County Job Vacancy 2018
The Nakuru County Public Service Board wishes to invite applications from candidates who have the requisite qualifications to fill the following position:-
Terms of Service: A Non-‐Renewable Term of Seven(7)years
Requirements for the County Attorney Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-‐
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a degree in Law from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Have had at least seven years’ relevant professional experience;
Applicants for the above position should meet the requirements of Leadership and Integrity as set out in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by availing the following:-‐
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority; (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board; (HELB)
- Clearance Certificate from Ethics and Anti-‐Corruption Commission; (EACC)
- Clearance Certificate from The Directorate of Criminal Investigation; (DCI)
- Clearance Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau; (CRB)
How to Apply
All Applications should be submitted together with copies of detailed curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope (A4 Size), with the position applied for clearly marked on the top left side, and addressed to:-‐
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, NAKURU COUNTY
P.O. BOX 2870 – 20100
Hand delivered at the Nakuru County Public Service Board (NCPSB) Offices situated at the Provincial Public Works Building along the Nakuru-‐Kabarak Road.
Important Information to all candidates:-
Applicants with degrees from foreign universities should avail a recognition and equation certificate from the Commission for University Education (CUE).
The remuneration package for persons serving in the Public Service of County Governments is as advised by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission and is subject to review by the Commission from time to time.
Applications should reach the Secretary, Nakuru County Public Service Board on or before Friday, 21st September 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nakuru County Government is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability, youth, women and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More